Sometimes is takes another person, a question or maybe a simple conversation to make one sit up and take notice. That is sort of what happened to me today and has prompted me to come back to my blog.
I can't believe that it has been almost 6 months since I last posted anything!
To those of you who are even remotely interested in what I have to say, I'm soooo sorry!
I could give you a long list of excuses, but mostly I have been extremely busy ! ! ! Really I have!
I have had a lot of work with MCBC Women's Ministry. There have been many meetings!
The Inspirational Day has come and gone! It took place on May 1st at Emmanuel Mennonite Church in Abbotsford and was a great event.
Today, at yet another meeting, the following question was asked "What are you looking forward to most during the summer break? Do you have any big plans?"
I sat there for a moment and all I could come up with was that I was looking forward to having a break from meetings! Now, how pathetic is that?
Sitting here and actually writing this, makes me realize that I need to make some changes!
There is more to life than just meetings and planning one event after another, even though it is something I enjoy doing ! ! !
I think that I may need to make a "bucket list" and start checking things off as I go!
Like, for instance, finishing a crochet blanket that I started over 3 years ago or finishing some scrap-booking projects, or spending more time with my favourite little people! :-) I could go on and on but will stop here and hope to put my plan into action! Sooo, wish me luck!
1 comment:
Well...I DO come by every so often to check up on you. Isn't it good how God sometimes gives us those 'wake up' moments, to help us re-arrange or priorities?
Have fun LIVING your bucket list!
And I'll keep checking for updates!
Post a Comment