Thursday, March 8, 2007

Another Year Older! ! !

Feel like sharing!
Got these beautiful flowers for my very own
"Special Day" yesterday!
6 red roses and 6 mauve roses!
Thank you, Hubby! They are lovely!

6 comments:

Lucy said...

They're gorgeous Waltrude! Wally did good, way to go on those brownie points hehehehehe (Kidding)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!! Happy Birthday!

Medicated said...

those are gorgeous! Its always nice to get flowers.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday!! What beautiful flowers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and I like the name! Another blog to stalk. I will drop in every once in a while and visit. I was very curious how you got to my daughters's blog, and I thought I'd try the backward route to guesss at connections, but there are just too many options. Well, have a nice day!

kelly ens said...

happy belated birthday!
what gorgeous flowers!

Welcome to my Neighbourhood!

Thanks for stopping in my neighbourhood while on your journey!
When you're do
ne, be so kind and sign the guest-book or, if you enjoyed a particular post, please leave a comment!
Until next time! God Bless!