Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Family Member! :-)

So, I'm figuring that every one is eagerly waiting for my little surprise?
Well, I will not keep you in suspense any longer!
Here it is! Our NEW family member!
Yup, around our house, once we buy a vehicle it stays with us for so many years that it might as well be called a family member!
We picked it up from the dealership this morning!
Quite exciting I must say!


Oh, in case you're wondeirng, it's a 2007 Buick Rendezvous. Colour - Cappucino Frost!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Trudy on your new family member! looks nice.

Darlene Caron said...

It's very cute ! I love it..great choice. Love the colour name. I did get your question and by all means you can add my blog link to your blog,

Lucy said...

She's a beauty!!! Congratulations, you two! I am guessing you got rid of the Honda for that one? Love the name of the color also. I bet we'll see it today. So would that be a niece or nephew to us? LOL

Cynthia said...

very nice, can I have IT????

kelly ens said...

i've been so busy enjoying the weather, i've gotten behind on my blog reading! Love the new vehicle, especially the color!!! :)

Welcome to my Neighbourhood!

Thanks for stopping in my neighbourhood while on your journey!
When you're do
ne, be so kind and sign the guest-book or, if you enjoyed a particular post, please leave a comment!
Until next time! God Bless!