I think there were 5 garbage bags full of clothes!So, I have cleared my closet recently and I need to do some major shopping, and SOON!
Any volunteers???
The blessings and hardships of being sandwiched, between aging parents, children and grandchildren! Living Life to the fullest, by the Grace of the Almighty! Everyday, ordinary experiences in Words & Pictures.
4 comments:
you're funny...what about a before and after photo of you!!
End of September lets to a ladies lunch and shopping day.I need a couple things too.
Actually I know a just the person for you...Angela is looking to do some personal shopping for someone and you would make the perfect first client for her ;-)
Yes!!! I agree with Cynthia. A before and after shot of your successful weight loss would be nice to see. Congratulations and happy shopping, that's the funnest part of it all!
Post a Comment