Friday, December 22, 2006

All wrapped up!

This mountain of gifts is for 15 people!
Not just for Cynthia! hehehe

Christmas is almost here, are you ready?
I am almost ready! Isn't it amazing the fuss we make in order to have the perfect Christmas?
Especially, because there is nothing more perfect than the birth of Jesus Christ!
In all the business of the holiday, we seem to forget that sometimes.
So, everyone out there, take a moment every once in a while, take a breath and remember why we are celebrating.
Be thankful for all the good things in your life, family, health, friends, etc. , etc.

Oh yeah, and just in case you didn't catch it ...
I'm all wrapped up!

Now I go and plan the menu for our Christmas Meal on Sunday, do the grocery shopping, the cooking, the cleaning, a bit of laundry, iron a shirt or two for my hubby, etc., etc! .... and I will try to remind myself to be thankful for all the good things in my life, family, health, friends, etc. , etc.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to everyone!
Have a wonderful time with your families and friends, and if possible, do go to church at least once over the Holidays and remember why we are celebrating in the first place!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Medicated said...

I am also very close to finishing.I need to go make one more stop today.Then I have to clean and get ready for the big day.Colby will be here tomorrow so I have to rearrange a bit to make room for "Bernard".

Cynthia said...

Almost done but I have some wrapping that little elves can not see....later with WINE! Then the wrapping may not be so boring, or straight for that matter!

Welcome to my Neighbourhood!

Thanks for stopping in my neighbourhood while on your journey!
When you're do
ne, be so kind and sign the guest-book or, if you enjoyed a particular post, please leave a comment!
Until next time! God Bless!