Saturday, December 9, 2006

Santa Claus he's not!

A wannabe Santa Claus
with his own socks in his hands!



So my stockings are
not
home made!
But they are
self
bought!
Like Cynthia, I put on the names today!
It's a bit hard to see but it worked well!
Now they need stuffing,
ASAP!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Dad sort of is more scrooge then Santa isn't he?? Nice Stockings though...Where is MINE!!!!!!you spell my name c.y.n.t.h.i.a. I want to see it up next time

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Very funny! Are you saying that I have to go digging again?

Anonymous said...

they look great, oh man, that daughter of yours is so needy....hahaha!

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Hehehe! Good one Bakpreet! Cynthia is going to love you for that remark!
PS. Did I spell your name correctly?

Welcome to my Neighbourhood!

Thanks for stopping in my neighbourhood while on your journey!
When you're do
ne, be so kind and sign the guest-book or, if you enjoyed a particular post, please leave a comment!
Until next time! God Bless!