Monday, February 19, 2007

How Time Flies!

MARISSA
Our smallest Sweetpea!
Today is the 5th "little birthday" of someone vey special in our lives and I thought that I would post a few pictures, just because!

Baby Marissa! Safe and secure in Daddy's hands!

Who says I'm shy? Not me!
The above picture was taken at Anna's 1st Birthday party on January 28th!

There just isn't anything better than snuggling with Mommy!

And, of course, we can't forget BIG sister, Cierra!
I'm a little actress, yes, I am! ! !
The above picture was also taken at Anna's 1st Birthday party on January 28th!

7 comments:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Anna is one, not Marissa!

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Sorry folks! I guess I wasn't clear enough in my description of the pictures. It resulted in some comments having to be removed!
Hope that things are clear now!

Medicated said...

they grow up fast!

You need to go and remove the deleted comments completely so that they don't show up here.

Lucy said...

Great pictures! Happy Be-lated Anna!

Cynthia said...

NICE JOB, MIXING UP YOUR GRAND KIDS ALREADY? YOU ARE GETTING OLDER , YOU KNOW!!

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

You've got it all wrong, Cynthia!
I wasn't the one getting the grandkids mixed up! It was Lucy!

Lucy said...

Ummm, I didn't get the grandkids mixed up, I had their birthdays mixed up only because I wasn't sure who's birthday grandmothergoose was talking about until she added the info underneath the pictures. Sorry for all the confusion!

Welcome to my Neighbourhood!

Thanks for stopping in my neighbourhood while on your journey!
When you're do
ne, be so kind and sign the guest-book or, if you enjoyed a particular post, please leave a comment!
Until next time! God Bless!