Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pictures and more Pictures!

Since Cynthia already wrote about us going Science World and that I had also taken some pictures, I figured that I had better post them!
I understand that curious minds need to know!
As you can see, it was a rainy day!

But we had fun!

Once inside, we started with the Chocolate Factory display and as Cynthia already said, if left us feeling disappointed. There was not much there for children but we still found a few interesting things to look at and do.
Cocoa Tree

Ella & Gavin!
Fitting the right artificial chocolate pieces into the box!


Then off to the quiet area, or so we thought! There was a herd of school children there! They were very obviously on a school field trip and, my goodness, they were all over the place!
Gavin inside the beaver's home!

And then he spotted the skeleton and the body with removable parts! This needed to be investigated a bit closer!
The lungs go here and the intestines go there!
Hmmmm! Maybe a budding doctor?


The leg bone connected to the hip bone!
The Arm bone connected to the shoulder bone!

Now where does the head go again?

Then, off to the toddlers payroom and here, Anna also found a few things that she enjoyed!

Water currents and little boats!

A turn table that she just loved!

Hmmmm! There are tiny balls in these buckets and I want one!

Making tracks for a few balls!

After all was said and done, we went to have a bite to eat at McDonald's. This made the kids really happy! After lunch we went home because Anna needed a snooze and we had already spent 2 hours at Science World plus lunch. By the time we got home, it was almost 2:00 pm and Anna had a nice snooze in the car and was, once again, ready to take on the world!
She's a real go-getter, that's for sure!

A good time was had by one and all!

The following pictures are posted just because I want to share them with all of you! Hope that you will like them!

Nicole, our daughter-in-law, says that they can't buy a house because Eric is driving their house! The following 2 pictures are of their house on wheels!
This is Eric, our son, and his Baby!

One more time!
The picture was taken in front of Eric & Nicole's home!
The duplex in the background, right behind the cab of the truck, is where they live!

Several weeks ago, Cynthia blogged about Gavin's first dental appointment. After he was done they called me and I joined them at the Mall for a bite to eat. Before I left my sister told me to take pictures of our outing. I told Cynthia about it and the picture below is the one that Gavin & Cynthia posed for.
With love, for Auntie Karin!
hehehehe

And these last 2 pictures I took just because I loved the view! We visited a friend of my husband who is framing a house in Abbotsford. Way on top of Eagle Mountain!
The folks that will eventually live there, will have an amazing view of the valley below.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

We'll that saves us a trip to Science World! lol Thanks for posting all them great pictures Grandmothergoose! That's quite the house on wheels Eric & Nicole own. And the picture of the 2 bratz sticking their tongues out, naughty, naughty! lol

Heidi said...

Do you know portugese?? No wonder my spanish dictionary didn't work to figure out what that said!!

Medicated said...

great post.We were thinking of going to that chocolate thingie too but now we will pass.Oh and thank Gavin for that lovely pose...hehe

Cynthia said...

great picture post, lots to look at!!

Kristi said...

I love photos, as they say pictures can say a 1,000 words. Great blog and fun to look at.

Anonymous said...

lots of pics to look at....variety of occasions..!

Welcome to my Neighbourhood!

Thanks for stopping in my neighbourhood while on your journey!
When you're do
ne, be so kind and sign the guest-book or, if you enjoyed a particular post, please leave a comment!
Until next time! God Bless!