

Today I want to share one of my hobbies with you!
I enjoy it and it relaxes me.
I learnt how to crochet when I was about 8 years old and my teachers were my grandmother and two of my aunts. My aunts actually did it for extra income, way back then!
The time I spent with my grandmother learning how to crochet while she was either cooking or baking, are fond memories of mine. Very often when I'm working on a project I think of her.
The time I spent with my grandmother learning how to crochet while she was either cooking or baking, are fond memories of mine. Very often when I'm working on a project I think of her.
Sometimes I get asked what I do with all my free time since I am no longer in the work force, don't you get bored?
Honestly, every time, no matter who asks me that question, I have to bite my tongue!

Today I am showing you two blankets and once I take a few pictures of some doilies I've made, I will show those to you some other day!

Honestly, every time, no matter who asks me that question, I have to bite my tongue!
I never get bored!
I don't have enough hours in my day to do everything I would like to do! Sometimes I wonder how I ever had time to go to work!
I don't have enough hours in my day to do everything I would like to do! Sometimes I wonder how I ever had time to go to work!
I enjoy my hobbies very much and try to work, on anyone of them, a bit every day!
As far as crocheting goes, my favourite thing is making baby blankets and the occasional doily, the more complicated the better.

Today I am showing you two blankets and once I take a few pictures of some doilies I've made, I will show those to you some other day!
2 comments:
Very nice...I guess I will have to start a new blanket soon.
that is Anna's blanket did you ask her if you could show it to people??
Post a Comment